Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What I Have Learned

I didn't learn anything in this class!!! Just kidding, I really learned a lot. I have been calling my mom and sharing some of my new experiences with her. I really did not know that Google had so much to offer. Spreadsheets are a big help to me right not. I have two credit cards, and my experience with spreadsheets have helped understand my credit card bill much more. I have become obsessed with iTunes. I'm planning on getting an iPod for Christmas. I really want an iPhone, but there too expensive for me right now-maybe in a couple of years. Anyway, I have never visited iTunes before, and I really didn't know anything about it. I thought you could only download songs there. iTunes has so much to offer, and I plan on using it as a resource when I become a teacher. Also, I really enjoyed reading about what Duke University is doing with the iPods. I wish USA was engaging in that experiment. I have a friend (Johnny Williams) who plays football for Duke. I will probably call him and see what his experience is with the iPod. I liked working with Picasa too. I have had a digital camera for about a year now, and I'm really enjoying all the cool things you can do with it. I think that Picasa or some other editing software will be helpful in the future (or as soon as I find my camera charger). There is so much more that I learned in this class, but these are the things that I really enjoyed.

No comments: