Wednesday, December 3, 2008

EDM 310 Podcasts

I think that most of the podcasts were fairly well, especially by it being the first time. There are a few things that I think could have been better. First, I think that some of the people were talking too fast. It sounds like they are ready to get it over. When you talk that fast, you aren't being understood. The listeners can't get grasp of what you're talking about and it sounds like you're rambling.
It's also really important to use correct grammar. This is and educational resource, and it doesn't sound really good when you don't use correct grammar. I think that if we slow down and talk, then it would come out much better.
I know that it is hard to speak when you know that you're really being listened to. We can't be nervous though. It's easy to spot when someone's nervous. You can always hear it in their voice. We should all take a deep breath and relax before starting. It makes it a lot easier.

No comments: