Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Randy Pausch

Great video! I think that Randy Pausch is an incredibly intelligent person. He has taken every experience that he's had and turned it into a positive learning experience. I think it's good that he can use his experiences to try and make others better.
I liked the fact that he felt he was able to go to someone else when he did not know what to do with his class. Many people have to much pride to ask for advice. I think he received the best advice ever. He was able to push his class to do better, even when they had already done more than he expected.
The topic of the video was fulfilling your childhhood dreams. Randy Pausch shows us that everyone can fulfill their dreams, and the most important part of it is what you learn from it. There will be so many "brick walls" that try and deter you, but there is always some way to get around it.
"I'm dying, and I'm having fun." This statement really touched me. I'm at a time in my life where I feel like I'm too stressed. I've come to realize that I make myself stressed. This video was very inspirational, and I really enjoyed it.

No comments: