Sunday, September 7, 2008

ALEX

"ALEX" stands for Alabama Learning Exchange. It can be found by visiting http://al.state.al.us. This web-based program includes a variety of valuable information and resources for educators of every study. It also has web links for students of all ages. There are several lesson plans for all subjects that teachers could use in the classroom. It lists several professional organizations for educators, and it even has the web link included. Any teacher who may be interested in developing professionally would be able to find some useful information here. It also allows teachers to create an account where they can store lesson plans and their favorite web links. This program will really come in handy when I begin teaching. I really like that it has some great lesson plans, and they have already given me some other ideas. The student web links can allow me to have computer-based lessons in class. I also plan on joining some of the professional organizations that are shared on the site. I would recommend every educator to visit this site.

No comments: